Hello my lovelies!
So after literally forever having the photos stored on my SD card I am finally getting around to posting an Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam Glow Kit Review! (phew. Try and say that when you’ve had a few!)
I have forever been a fan of ABH, but with most big products weighing in at over £40.00, my bank account was crying before it even began.
Now before I get into the deets of the makeup, I would just like to point out a few things:
- Makeup has import charges (apparently!) I had to fork out over £30 to the UPS guy for charges at the import. I was expecting something, but when you’ve paid nearly £20 for international delivery, I wasn’t expecting to whack another 30 quid on top.
- ABH customer services are great! Spoke with a lovely person when my first Glow kit came smashed (see pic below) and she sent another one out, without me returning the other one, for free (Plus another £20 import charges – grr!)
Starting from top left, we have: Hard Candy, Mimosa, Starburst and Crushed pearl
This was how my first one arrived…
Needless to say, I wasn’t impressed. However I found a quick hack to fix your broken makeup
So it comes in its fancy silver case; which, to be honest, I was completely in love with.
All the powders are super pigmented! I’ve used this palette about 15 times and there’s hardly a dent in it.
Here are the swatches on my fingertips. The lighting makes Hard candy really difficult to show up.
Order L-R: Crushed pearl, Starburst, Hard Candy, Mimosa.
And some bigger swatches on my arms, I put an eyeshadow primer underneath to really bring out their pigment and colour.
Honestly, the best highlighters I have ever seen. Personally, Hard candy isn’t for me as it leaves such a pink undertone it kind of feels like I’ve put blush way to far up my face, but maybe I’ll grow into it! One swipe of these babies on a fan brush is plenty for a bit of glow, they’re so unbelievably pigmented.
- Suuuper pigmented, a little product goes a long way!
- Gorgeous range of colours
- Customer service is awesome!
- Suits all skin tones
- Import charges are ridiculous!
- Prices are a little steep
- Isn’t sold in the UK! 🙁
Honestly, all the money spent on getting it here was so worth it. It is now one of my staple items in my makeup collection. If you like reviews, check out my Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Review!