July 9, 2018
June 2018 Instagram roundup
Instagram is my favourite place to post at the moment – so quick and simple and I just love the whole feel of it (minus the algorithm changing!) If you want to follow me on Instagram click here to see my page.
June has been a massive whirlwind of travel, adventure and food!
- I finally gathered the courage to show everyone what my real body looks like slouched. No editing, no sugar coating. Forgetting my own insecurities so others wouldn’t have them.
- Travelling with Andy to Kefalonia, Greece.
- Seeing my favourite animal in the wild, sea turtles!
- Renting a boat and discovering crystal blue waters and hidden coves – feeling like the only two people on the planet!
- Visiting the place we had our accident two years ago.
- Celebrating my 21st birthday ridiculously sun burnt and suffering with sun stroke (nice one, Sian).
- Coming back home and attending The Body Shop Skincare Masterclass
- Forever reminiscing about holiday!
- Finally getting my hands on the Ant Middleton First Man In book (SO worth a read if you’re into the military 😉 )
- Baking the best lemon and elderflower cupcakes known to man (slightly biased but I ate 5 in one sitting).
How was your June? Let me know in the comments what you got up to!